I was recently looking up a quote from Zig Ziglar – my all time favorite motivational speaker and realized I should make a list so I don’t need to go digging so often. So here are the ones I have gathered over time from different places – not just his books and recordings. I hope you find them useful. If there are some good ones I missed please let me know and I will verify and add them.
I have the pleasure of meeting Zig in about a year or so before he died. It was a great day for me. At the same time I got to have lunch with him, his son Tom and his daughter Julie. What a really genuine family of believers. Did you ever get to spend time with Zig? Leave a comment and tell us all about it. I know I would be interested.
God Bless and Give with Passion,
Some of my favorites:
- “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
- “Be helpful. When you see a person without a smile, give him yours.”
- “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
- “It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference.”
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.”
- “If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.”
- “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
- “You are the only person on earth who can use your ability.”
- “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.”
Here are some more in easy to use categories: